Stanegate IPA, 5.4% (3x 500ml)
Stanegate IPA is a hoppy English ale, brewed with Progress and Goldings hops giving floral and minty notes.
50 in stock
The Stanegate, or stone road, was the northern defensive frontier pre-dating Hadrian’s Wall linking Corstopidum Fort in Corbridge to Luguvalium Fort in Carlisle. Still in use, though now with tarmac replacing stone, perhaps it was interference from local tribes that explains the unusual winding nature of this Roman road.
Contains: malted barley, wheat
Make the most of your Muckle
- 3x 500ml gift pack
- All gift packs come with a Muckle Beer Box, this is automatically charged at £1.50 and is added onto the overall product price
- Best drunk chilled (11-13 degrees is ideal)
- Bottle conditioned – pour carefully once opened
- This beer benefits from secondary conditioning in the bottle, the beer is unfiltered & naturally carbonated to ensure the full flavours remain
- For a crystal-clear beer, pour as one from a height reserving the small amount of natural sediment in the shoulder of the bottle